Monday, June 16, 2008

Birthday Celebration @ WongKok~!


When you look at it, i am pretty sure that you get an idea on where is it..

Exactly, it was Wong Kok, the HongKong Style Restaurant~~!



WongKok Restaurant SS2


On 10th June, 6 of us, me, Shevy, HoongWai, Joshua, BoonPean & ChinYen head to WongKok at SS2 to celebrate my birthday~.

me, Joshua, Shevy


ChinYen, BoonPean, HoongWai


Well, i have a special dedicate to Joshua, thanks for letting us waiting 1Hour...
After that, we did order some delicious food to serve ourselves.










We did enjoy our food and at last, we did order this.

Yeah, a chocolate steamboat.

Until now, i still cannot get why they serve with the milk as well. So without further thinking, we mix it into the boiling chocolate. After mixing them, we have our try on it but it taste was just same as before..Anyone got idea on it?? Lolx~


At last,






They bought a cake and celebrate with me...Thanks for all of that~.



Besides that, those who celebrate with me during lunch time of, the day after my birthday, I did appreciated it. 10q,~10q to all my beloved training eprotean colleaugues, my classmate, and my 2ndary school friends.

Thanks to all of you, who did treated me a meal, bought me a birthday cake, celebrate with me, and of course for the present that you gave me, to make my birthday a special & unforgotten day. Thx~

0 comments: