Sunday, May 11, 2008

My 1st blog ever..~

After a plenty of time, finally it come out with my own blog. I start notice on blogging through a friend. I always see him spent alot of time on blogging here and there non-stoping.

Yesterday he invited me to an event. I meet up with his blogger friends, and most of them are friendly. I been invited to the event as a BLOGGER but so far i m not.. it was quite embarrassed that u attend to an events with some specialty of an profession but u are not and the feeling is quite hard to describe..

Finally, i come out with my own blog today and i m a blogger now. i stil not very sure that i have the time to write the blog as other blogger do but i will try to blog whenever i had the time. Last but not least, i appreciate my fren who influence me to do this and he is Joshua Ong.

Enjoy~

0 comments: